Thursday, April 30, 2015

Rough gesture warming-up

This week is a little busy but I still wanted to do some life drawing. I thought I would post a gesture drawing that I did before drawing the same pose but taking much longer to analyze the anatomy and make sure the proportions are right. I'm still pretty messy with gesture drawing when there is not really any need to be. For some reason I always feel some sense of urgency probably because in the back of my head I know I don't have much time. However, a drawing done in less time doesn't make it weak. It's quite the opposite!

Those two gestures are still relatively long (5 mins and 10 mins).





2 comments:

  1. Ton commentaire est très intéressant. On voit bien l'évolution de ta vision avant le dessin final.
    J'adore.

    ReplyDelete