Sunday, May 17, 2015

Revisiting an older session



The life drawings that I do at home that I have been posting for the past few weeks are from the youtube channel "New Masters Academy". This week, I drew from a video that I used as reference a few weeks ago. It was interesting to see the difference. I am getting a little more confident with the Cintiq though I feel a danger to get to caught up zooming in on little details and loosing the big picture (something you can`t do with media unless you bring a magnifier to the session or stick your nose on the paper.) Sometimes I see myself messing up the proportions or spending too much time on those fingers, toes and hair.




2 comments:

  1. Je trouve la première pose très intéressante. On voit presque le modèle bouger. Tu as vraiment le sens du mouvement.

    ReplyDelete