Monday, June 22, 2015

Character Posing exercise

A few weeks ago I took a summer masterclass with Studio Technique that focused on Character Posing. It's the first of three masterclasses that Samantha will be teaching. Needless to say, it was a weekend so packed with rich info, useful feedback and essential theory.  My brain was fried by Sunday night and my entire right arm was numb after all the drawing. It was a ton of fun and I look forward to next ones. If ever you are interested, more info here: http://www.studio-technique.com/blog/2015/4/26/summer-session-masterclass-workshops

Here are the poses that I worked on. We were asked to do some specific poses with a character that we designed or not. I got inspired by my beautiful and talented sister and her very special cat (lots of personality, that cat) and imagined a story around the poses.


2 comments:

  1. La personnalité de Zelda, on connaît....Très amusant de mettre en scène V. Je fais souvent cette remarque, mais ça me frappe toujours, ton sens du mouvement.... Tu es faite pour l'animation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et c'est toujours apprecie! Merci beaucoup! :)

      Delete