Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday life drawing


I started out my weekly life drawing the same way as always, with gestures to loosen up. I went on to do a longer pose and wasn't too inspired by the session I was drawing from. Two weeks ago, I went to see Cirque du Soleil perform one of my favorite shows of theirs, Varekai. I also know that sooner or later I will have to practice drapery and costume if I want to get better. Circus artists wear mostly leotards, but their poses have both an emotional and physical story that always give me the feels. I thought it might be a nice transition into  the next challenge. 




2 comments:

  1. Le Cirque du Soleil t'a très bien inspiré. Le dernier dessin , avec des costumes, j'adore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toujours...le Cirque du Soleil m'inspire depuis le début des années 80 :)

      Delete