Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Drawing warm-up

August has been busy so far with a new character design class starting up and some family time before things go too crazy at work.  Still, it doesn't take long before I realize that if I don't draw, if I don't spend the time doing those figure drawings to loosen up, everything that comes out of the pencil is clunky and stiff. Working in full cg means that I am no required to deliver drawings, but I'm realizing more and more how helpful and an important part of the planning process it is...at least for me. Like any workout, I need the warm-up before hand otherwise it's going to be pretty painful. 

2 comments:

  1. Cette pose est vraiment différente...et bien rendue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Elle semble avoir la poitrine un peu plate comparee au modele, mais j'aimais beaucoup la pose!

      Delete